- Person Ages 7 +
Ancient Cave Tour from San Juan, Puerto Rico
This full-day trip takes you to Las Cabachuelas de Morovis, a network of caves in the heart of Puerto Rico’s northern region of karst limestone peaks. With the help of an insider guide, enjoy special access to protected caves located on private land that most people don’t get to see.
Explore like a scientist as you come upon petroglyphs and creatures like spiders, bats, snakes, and crustaceans. Not for the squeamish, this small-group tour limited to 12 adventure seekers includes a restaurant lunch and round-trip hotel transport from San Juan.
Don’t miss this unique adventure! Book your tour today.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Two bottled waters
- Helmet, knee pads, gloves, headlamp, small backpack
- Gratuities (optional)
- This tour has a bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- It is recommended that you bring a change of clothes, a towel, snacks, and comfortable sneakers or hiking boots.
- Departs from San Juan hotels at approx. 7 a.m.