Travel to the Caribbean side of the island to a village called La Parguera, where you can experience one the most unique natural phenomena in the world.
ISLA NENA BIO BAY BOAT TOUR, VIEQUES
This tour needs at least 4 people! If your reservation slot has less than 4 people you will be notified and refunded the same day of the trip before 1pm.
Experience one the most unique natural phenomena in the world
Travel to the Caribbean island of Vieques, where you can experience one the most unique natural phenomena in the world and — the best glow bioluminescent microscopic organisms that glow in the dark!
One out of 5 the world.
- Transportation from and to Meeting point at Esperanza
- 1 hour Electric Boat Tour
- $3 Maintenance Fee for Department of Natural Resources to be paid in cash.
- Before booking, verify there is available room for your reservation.
- Transportation to Vieques is either by plane or by ferry boat.
- Last ferry boat from Vieques is at 7:30pm until the next day.
- Best place to stay is at Esperanza!
- Boarding time from Ceiba to Vieques will always be 30 min before your ticket time.
- 1 hour 35 minute drive from San Juan to the ferry in Ceiba.