Travel to the Caribbean side of the island to a village called La Parguera, where you can experience one the most unique natural phenomena in the world.
ISLA NENA BIO BAY BOAT TOUR, VIEQUES
For tour to run there needs to be at least 4 people booked that day. For example we will run if 2 guests book at 7:30pm and 2 guests book at 8:45pm the same day.
If this minimum capacity is not met you can choose among the following options:
- We can give you a full refund
- You can rebook to the next day
- Or you can pay the difference for how many people are missing and keep your original booking.
If you have have any doubts please call before booking.
- Book ferry tickets here: https://www.puertoricoferry.com/en/
- Vieques taxi drivers:
- Danny: 787-556-9623
- Dimary: 787-318-7864
- Vieques tours and magazine: https://viequesinsider.com/
Experience one the most unique natural phenomena in the world
Travel to the Caribbean island of Vieques, where you can experience one the most unique natural phenomena in the world and — the best glow bioluminescent microscopic organisms that glow in the dark!
One out of 5 the world.
- Transportation from and to Meeting point at Esperanza
- 1 hour Electric Boat Tour
- $3 Maintenance Fee for Department of Natural Resources to be paid in cash.
- Before booking, verify there is available room for your reservation.
- Transportation to Vieques is either by plane or by ferry boat.
- Last ferry boat from Vieques is at 7:30pm until the next day.
- Best place to stay is at Esperanza!
- Boarding time from Ceiba to Vieques will always be 30 min before your ticket time.
- 1 hour 35 minute drive from San Juan to the ferry in Ceiba.
- Children under 12 years old need a life jacket
- No swimming allowed